We facilitate activities focused on the (re)design of your business, embracing a wide range of aspects from customer journey, value proposition, products, and channels to process, organization, resources, and culture. Our approach aims at crafting designs that are both driven by customer needs and grounded in the overall business architecture.
We give you support throughout your digital transformation journey. From current state analysis and strategy setting to target operating model design, IT architecture definition, and roadmap creation – we help you shape the digital future of your business. This ensures clarity of direction, translation into actionable plans, and alignment across the organization.
EA / BA Practice Development
Across our advisory and consulting services, this is how we see and typically approach things:
- We help build practices and artifacts in a stakeholder-oriented way, guided by the “as much as necessary, as little as possible” principle.
- We come with a highly comprehensive approach to business architecture (incl. business motivation, business model, and business execution, which form what we coined the “Business Architecture Triangle”).
- We make use of architecture standards to the extent appropriate to a situation at hand, incl., e.g., the BIZBOK® Guide (A Guide to the Business Architecture Body of Knowledge®) and the ArchiMate® language.
- We combine enterprise architecture and business architecture approaches with tools and practices from other fields such as Design Thinking, Scaling Agile, and Customer Experience.
- We think outside the box and are keen to develop novel approaches if needed.
- We aim to make architecture a collaborative effort in the organization.
- We consider storytelling a cornerstone of successful architecture practices.