We are a Guild Accredited Training Partner® (GATP®). The business architecture (BA) training courses we offer are thus accredited by the Business Architecture Guild.
Our courses are aligned with the BIZBOK® Guide (A Guide to the Business Architecture Body of Knowledge®), which we incorporate into a comprehensive view on the topic area. This is based on a conceptual framework that distinguishes between three chunks of business architecture content: business motivation, business model, and business execution (which we refer to as the “Business Architecture Triangle”). It was created by our founder Daniel during his Ph.D. work that he finished in 2013. With several publications and talks on business architecture, Daniel has been aiming to live up to the role of a pioneer and thought leader in the field for about ten years.
Our courses help prepare for the Certified Business Architect® (CBA®) exam and, once certified, earn Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credits to maintain one’s certification status. Sitting the exam (not included in our courses) requires membership in the Business Architecture Guild.
Our master class provides a comprehensive look into business architecture concepts, framed by three fundamental domains: business motivation, business model, and business execution. Along the way you take a deep dive into business architecture mapping, incl., e.g., value stream, capability, information, and organization mapping. The course also addresses approaches to business architecture analysis and planning and offers guidance as to business architecture practice development. It is well suited for practitioners interested in a highly comprehensive exploration of business architecture from motivation to execution and preparation for the CBA® exam alike.
- Business architecture concepts – from business motivation and business model to business execution
- Business architecture mapping, incl., e.g., strategy, product, value stream, capability, information, and organization mapping
- Business architecture analysis
- Business architecture planning
- Business architecture practice development
- … and more
BA Mapping Expert
Advanced guidance on …
- … constructing value stream and capability maps
- … using value streams, capabilities, and other selected BA concepts
- … crafting and employing different kinds of cross-mappings